Your privacy is important to us. It is beGlobal’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect about you on this and other websites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, although, we might not be able to provide some of the requested services.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies by adjusting your browser’s settings (see browser Help to find out how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. We therefore recommend that you do not disable them.
Cookies we set
Cookies related to logging in
Cookies related to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
Order processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and to process it properly, some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages.
When you submit data via a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be activated to remember user details for future correspondence.
Website preference cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how that site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the web’s most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
In cases where we sell products, when and if we do it, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site buy, and so that’s the kind of data these cookies will track. This is relevant to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyse our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information that beGlobal offers on the site and with enunciative but not limitative character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, online gambling, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology of terrorism and/or against human rights
- C) Not to damage the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of beGlobal, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that can cause the aforementioned damage.
We hope this was easily understood and, as mentioned bellow, if there is something you are not sure whether you need and is something that interact with one of the features of the website, it is safer if you leave it enabled.
This policy is effective from January/2022.